SafetyRange is seeking a Sales Manager with a focus on SAAS sales methodologies and techniques. Candidate must have a history in sales of both technology and safety related products. Candidate must demonstrate dedication to achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team in a fast paced environment. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives are required for this position.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
How to apply:
Please include 'SafetyRange Website - Sales Manager' in subject line when applying by email to [email protected] Please include a Microsoft Word copy of your resume.
SafetyRange is a leading innovator in autonomous perception systems. Its solution automates safety and security compliance for the 42 billion dollar surveillance industry. SafetyRange has formed strategic partnerships globally and works with some of the largest retailers and manufacturers. It is a privately held company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. For more information please visit www.safetyrange.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in both the safety products and technology fields
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field (preferred)